Inspire your audience with the stories, strategies, tools, and actionable insights to create change in the areas of well-being, burnout prevention, mental health, and trauma-informed principles.Book Booth
Step Beyond Survival Mode
For years, the demands of a 24/7 culture have lead to chronic, overwhelming stress and, ultimately, burnout among entrepreneurs, professionals, executives, and employees alike. Working and living in the face of chronic uncertainty and burdened by unresolved traumas, it frequently feels like surviving is our only option.
What if there was another way?
What if you could break out of the cycle and move from surviving to thriving?
There is another way. I want to share it with you.
It's the way that saved my life, and it might just save yours, too.
Praise for Booth Andrews
"Booth has been vital to our Alliance for Better Nonprofits leadership training. Her personal experience, tied with researched principles, makes her a wealth of knowledge. Her vulnerability showcases true leadership."
Elle Benson, Alliance for Better Non-Profits
"Booth's authenticity and candor regarding such a pervasive crisis of human well-being is validating & refreshing. Her presentations and workshops are each unique in topic, but all with a shared sense of empathy and compassion for all. Booth helps listeners connect to their vulnerability and challenges and guides them with tips and techniques to focus on their long-term well-being."
Sarah Alexander, HR Professional
"Booth is a great speaker who uniquely builds connection around mental health through authentic storytelling. Through her presentation, we learned useful skills to care for our own mental health, identify the needs of others, and know how to respond and support someone going through a crisis. With so many people struggling with mental health, this conversation is worth having."
Program Manager, Benefits, Global Software Company
"Our high-performing team members have significant demands on their time including managing client service excellently while maintaining work/life integration. In sharing her compelling story of ‘running on empty,’ Booth connected with our employees to help us better understand how to navigate these challenges. She has proven to be a wonderful resource."
Mouzhan Mangum, Chief Administrative Officer, PYA
Why Book Booth for Your Next Event?
Personal, Relatable Stories
Topic: Mental Health and Suicide Awareness
Duration: 45 min - 1 hour
- Understanding mental health
- Acknowledging the relationship between mental health and physical health
- Causes and stages of mental illness
- Risk factors and warning signs for mental illness and suicide
- How to support someone who is showing signs of mental illness or risk for suicide
Duration: 45 min - 1 hour
- Define the "stress cycle" and better understand what is happening in our bodies when we are stressed
- Learn how to recognize the signs, symptoms, phases and impact of burnout
- Understand the impact unmitigated stress has on our health, behaviors and performance
- Learn how to work with your body to reduce stress load, prevent or heal from burnout, build resilience and increase capacity for impact
Topic: Understanding Trauma
Duration: 90 min - 2 hours
- Define trauma
- Explore factors that determine whether someone who has a traumatic experience becomes "traumatized"
- Identify symptoms of unresolved trauma
- Explore the connection between trauma and poor life/health outcomes
- Explain how trauma can impact work and personal behaviors
- Engage in simple practices which can help bring a "sense of safety" to the body as a first step in starting to release/resolve traumatic energy
Topic: Toxic Productivity & Compassion Fatigue
Duration: 1.5 - 3 Hours
- Define toxic productivity
- Define burnout
- Learn to recognize signs, symptoms and stages of burnout
- Define compassion fatigue (burnout + secondary trauma = compassion fatigue)
- Learn to recognize signs and symptoms of compassion fatigue
- Understand the four centers of energy and how an intentional cycle of exertion and recovery supports overall health, well-being and performance
- Engage in simple practices that support the body's ability to recover from stress (and prevent burnout/compassion fatigue)
Invite Booth to be a Guest on Your Podcast
Think Booth's message would resonate with your audience?
Contact us to discuss booking Booth for your podcast.
"Booth Andrews shares her powerful testimony as a perfectionist CEO, striving triathlete, and super-mom, whose life came to a screeching halt when she prepared to take her own life. For years, Booth denied the impact of chronic stress and mental illness on her work, her family, and her physical health. Through storytelling, her authenticity and vulnerability captivates the audience and draws people closer to their own truth. Her story is one of resiliency and hope and translates into actionable takeaways for work and life leadership."
- Tiffany McGee, HR Professional
Partner with Booth.
Presentations are adapted for your audience's needs, career and life stage. Custom content is also available to support your unique goals. Complete the form below to connect with Booth on planning your next program, initiative or event.