For the High-Achieving Professional, Entrepreneur, or Leader…
Free Yourself from Chronic Stress & Burnout in Just 6 Steps…So You Can Make the Impact — and Enjoy the Freedom — You Really Want from Your Work.
Take the 6 Steps to Stress Recovery and Burnout Prevention, a Supportive, Self-Paced Course for the Professional Who Wants to Do Big Things, Stay Well, and Actually Love Your Life.I'm Ready to Enroll
You Need This Course if . . .
Before we go any further, let’s talk about who this program is really for . . .
You are a high-achiever who cares about your impact on the world, but you aren’t sure how to do big things, stay well, and actually love your life.
You may be . . .
- A young professional who values the quality of life and high performance at work. You want to make sure your success is sustainable. Maybe something feels “off” occasionally, and you aren’t sure you can keep up the pace.
- An entrepreneur who was told that you have to be willing to sacrifice everything to be “successful,” but you keep coming back to the idea that you started your own business because you wanted freedom. Why don’t you feel free?
- A professional or executive who has worked your way through the ranks, and now you “have it all." You thought you would feel happy and content by now, but you are exhausted, disillusioned, and unsure it was all worth it. At this point, change feels impossible.
- An HR professional, wellness leader, or C-Suite Executive who is paying attention to the chronic stress and burnout crisis but isn't sure how to teach new skills and sustainable habits to support well-being. Speakers and workshops are great, but do they create change?
You are in the right place.
I am going to tell you exactly how the 6 Steps to Stress Recovery and Burnout Prevention will provide real strategies, tools, skills, and practices that you can use from day one to recover from stress, prevent burnout, build resilience, expand your capacity, and find more perspective, peace, and presence in your life.
I also need to tell you something fundamental right now. This program is not a quick fix. I fully expect that you will spend the rest of your life learning to invest more effectively in your well-being to maximize your potential and impact.
But, if you want the information, tools, and strategies you need at your fingertips, if you don’t want to guess, if you want to know what I didn’t know when chronic stress and burnout almost cost me my life, then this program is for you.
By the end of this program, you will:
- Be grounded in your purpose.
- Understand the signs, symptoms, risks and costs of burnout.
- Know how to recognize the warning signs in your own life.
- Understand how to recover from stress and expand your capacity to reach your goals.
- Be ready to avoid common traps that can keep you stuck.
- Have your own Personal Recovery Toolkit.
- Be prepared to overcome obstacles on the path to thriving (not just surviving) in your life.
Who am I?
So how did I become an expert on stress recovery and burnout?
I am a recovering workaholic, overachiever, lawyer, former (and current) CEO, primary wage earner, mother, and endurance athlete, in sports and in life. I came face to face with my own limits eight years ago.
I worked and performed myself to the brink of exhaustion, straight into high blood pressure, chest pain, digestive issues, weight gain, chronic infections, and, ultimately, a multi-year battle with severe mental illness.
I almost took my own life. I had a plan, and I began to act on that plan.
Over the last eight years, I have learned how to reboot, recalibrate, and reprogram the habits and behaviors that almost killed me.
I am happier, healthier, and more present in my life than I have ever been.
I want that for you too. I share this work with you now so that you might be free. Free to thrive in your own life, free to create a legacy that matters, free to fully embrace and embody all that you were put on this Earth to be.
“After a lifetime of denial, neglect, and unhealthy patterns, my brain and body could finally agree on one thing: self-destruction. I had reached the end of my mental and physical limits, and I could no longer work or relocate my way out of it. But I had discovered your blog through professional channels, and it was through reading your story that a small, curious voice began to wonder about - and deeply wish for - another way to live.
You were the only person I had ever known who gave a healing language to the negative thoughts in my head and gentleness to my body's wounded, physical limitations. You spoke so honestly, elegantly, holistically, and authentically about your professional and personal experiences and openly shared what tools you used to survive. So I thought... if you could do it, maybe I could too, with your help? I was experienced enough and had failed enough times to know I couldn't do it alone, and I'm so fortunate you were willing to work with ME!
Through working with Booth, I learned the concept of self-care, which has given me permission to heal the body, mind, and spirit at its own pace. I no longer deny myself rest. I no longer ignore my intuition. I'm learning my triggers, how to ask for help, or how to breathe through them instead of hiding from them. I'm also on a path to change how I use my time and resources, so no part of my life has not changed.
Change is a delicate thing, and old patterns can be hardwired. Your perseverance in your journey is an inspiration to me. You could've stopped when you healed yourself, but you kept going, building, and progressing on what you gained and learned. And now it benefits others. I hope someday you can look at my little household alone and see how your gift can impact generations, not only the individual that needs it so desperately.” ~ Alex*
In Module One, we will embark on the exploration needed to ground yourself in your Why; also known as your purpose.
By the time you are done with this module, you will:
- Have explored your Why, i.e., who you were put on this Earth to be
- Learned how to check-in with yourself to make sure you are on the right path
- Determined what resources you require for the journey, and
- Learned how to use your values as a compass when you get lost
In the Module One BONUS Lesson, you will also learn how to effectively process your emotions so that they do not hijack your life without your knowledge, make you sick, or impede your resilience.
In Module Two, we will assess where you are today. In this module, you will:
- Learn to recognize signs, symptoms, and phases of burnout
- Identify where you currently sit on the burnout scale
- Identify the unique combination of stressors and circumstances that could tip the scale toward burnout for you
- Begin to pay attention to your personal warning signs, signal, and indicators that you are depleted or running on empty
In Module Three, we will dive deeper for clarity. In this module you will:
- Explore the four centers of energy that are your source and foundation for performing at your best
- Learn to recognize what optimal (and overstressed or underdeveloped) energy looks like in each of the four centers
- Understand how to recover from stress and expand your capacity to reach your goals
- Self-assess your current allocation of energy exertion and recovery
The information and clarity you will gain in Module Three will prepare you to transform knowledge into purposeful action to support your well-being. You will also learn how to use your body as a guide for future decision-making.
In Module Four, you will take a gentle yet honest look at how you are getting in your own way. We all have certain programming that runs on repeat in our brains without us even realizing it.
In this module, you will begin to explore the beliefs, habits, and programming loops that might be keeping you stuck. Specifically we will explore:
Finally, in this module, you will identify some easy wins you can use to free up your time and energy to focus on more important things.
By the end of Module Five, you will have begun to assemble your Personal Recovery Toolkit, a list of energy-restoring practices that you can access when needed. These are the inputs you will begin to weave into your life with purpose and intentionality. This toolkit can be used over and over again to help you:
- Intentionally recover from stress and expand your capacity in each of the four centers of energy
- Recalibrate when you find yourself exhibiting warning signs of chronic stress and burnout
- Renegotiate with your support system as life circumstances change
- Build your well-being muscles so that you are stronger and more resilient in the face of life’s challenges
Module Five comes with an incredible BONUS: my exclusive Well-Being Library. Because I know you don’t have time to guess and search for answers, the Well-Being Library is my personal collection of videos, cheat sheets and guides with specific instructions for more than 25 well-being practices that you can try out in your own life and access whenever you need them. Pick the ones that work best for you. Know that you can return to the library whenever you are ready to try something new.
And by the end of Module Six, you will learn how to overcome common obstacles that you will likely encounter as you chart a new, more sustainable path for your life. These include how to reboot when you inevitably lose your way and how to stay steady when it feels like giving up might be easier. Specifically, we will explore:
- How self-compassion is a critical skill for building and maintaining resilience
- What to do when you inevitably lose your way and find yourself living out old habits
- How to stay steady when it feels like it would be easier to give up
- How to engage your community to support your journey
You will also have written yourself a permission slip and recruited one or more accountability partners to support you on your journey.
How does it work?
When you enroll in this course, you will receive:
- All 6 Steps to Stress Recovery and Burnout Prevention: real strategies, tools, skills, and practices that you can use from day one to recover from stress, prevent burnout, build resilience, expand your capacity, and find more perspective, peace, and presence in your life.
- Guidance through at least one well-being practice per module, and information on the scientifically proven benefits of each.
- Worksheets and/or cheat sheets to accompany each lesson that help you integrate and practice what you are learning as you go.
When you purchase the course, you’ll receive access to one module per week, with a one-week break between Module 3 and Module 4. This break is designed to allow you some space to catch up, integrate, or practice what you have learned so far before moving on to the rest of the program.
Each module is broken down into multiple lessons, with most videos ranging from approximately 7-13 minutes. I do this on purpose. The last thing I want to do is flood someone who is already spinning a hundred plates with too much information all at once.
Take one bite at a time and do the included Take Action assignments.
We will get there one step at a time. Left foot. Right foot. Breathe. Repeat.
As I created this course, I tried to think about the invisible obstacles. The things that held me back without me even realizing it. I settled on two things.
BONUS ONE | WORKING WITH EMOTIONS
I didn’t know that my unprocessed emotions were making me sick and keeping me stuck. I was proud of how “tough” I was. How unflappable. How constant I could be in a crisis. I was proud of my poker face.
But I didn’t realize that my inability to feel meant that I was missing important, mission-critical and ultimately SOS messages from my body.
My body tried to warn me. FOR YEARS. But I had forgotten how to listen.
No, that’s not it. I had made it my stated and lived goal to disconnect my brain from my body. I thought that made me smarter, fiercer, more reliable, safer. Instead, it made me sick.
Included within Module One of this course is the Working with Emotions Bonus Lesson. In this BONUS Lesson, you will learn why you cannot control your emotions. You will discover how to effectively name, validate and allow your emotions so that they do not hijack your life without your knowledge, make you sick, or impede your resilience. Letting myself feel and pay attention to my body's messages has been one of the most life-giving and healing practices I have learned in the last five years.
The Working with Emotions BONUS Lesson is valued at $250.
BONUS TWO | WELL-BEING PRACTICE LIBRARY
I thought self-care was a pedicure. Now, I am not knocking pedicures, but let me say that they couldn’t heal my depleted body and soul. The more desperate I became to feel better, the less capacity I had to identify what would actually work. I thought self-care had to be expensive. I thought it would take too much time out of my already too busy life.
When, exactly, was I supposed to find time to take care of myself?!
The Well-Being Practice Library includes 20+ well-being practices with information about proven benefits, step-by-step instructions, and downloadable cheat sheets to guide you through each step.
The practices included in the Well-Being Practice Library are there because they are proven, can be done with little to no financial resources, and can be woven into your daily life. In fact, they are more effective when done a little bit at a time rather than waiting until you have an hour or more to yourself.
The Well-Being Library is valued at $2500.
The 6 Steps to Stress Recovery and Burnout Prevention is a comprehensive, step-by-step process for staying connected and calibrated. It is designed to help you recover from stress, prevent burnout, build resilience, expand your capacity for impact and find more perspective, peace, and presence in your life.
I am personally backing up this program with a risk-free 14-day guarantee. By the end of these 14 days, you will have received access to the first two modules of the program, including the BONUS lesson on Working with Emotions.
If you get inside this program and feel like you are in the wrong place, just let us know, and we will refund your investment.
Click here to review our return policy.
What you need to know.
This program is not a quick fix. In fact, I fully expect that you will spend the rest of your life learning to more effectively invest in your well-being so that you can maximize your potential and impact. You will receive LIFETIME access upon course enrollment.
- But what if you didn’t have to guess?
- What if you didn’t have to find all of this information on your own?
- What if you don’t have to wait until you crash and burn before making the changes that will allow you to feel happy, healthy, present and free in your own life?
- What if you don’t have to pay the incredibly high price- personally and professionally- that I paid?
- What if you can begin today?
You may think you don’t have enough time.
You may think you cannot afford to do what it would take to work through this program.
There is a meme out there that is my simple answer to this concern—because I have lived it:
If you do not take time for your wellness, you will be forced to take time for your illness.
You are worth it.
You are worth every bit of investment this program will require. You are worth infinitely more.
You don’t have to figure it all out by yourself. You don’t have to do this work alone.
I believe in you.
I cannot promise how long it will take for you to heal any chronic stress or burnout that has already taken a toll on your body.
You will likely discover that some things in your life are no longer working for you.
Making these changes may make some of the people around you uncomfortable.
But I do know that I am happier, healthier, and more present in my life than I have ever been.
I want that for you too.
You were put on this Earth to fulfill a divine purpose. Your body is the vessel that allows you to do your soul’s work in this lifetime. If you do not care for your body, your journey will be cut short.
Ignoring chronic stress and burnout will not make it better.
Ignoring your body will only ensure its whispers become louder and louder and louder until you come to a FULL STOP.
The longer you wait, the longer it will take to heal.
You can do this!
Join me NOW inside the 6 Steps to Stress Recovery and Burnout Prevention.
**This program is not a substitute for therapy with a licensed professional. I have benefited a great deal from working with licensed professionals along my journey. This course is focused on supporting you with non-medical tools and resources that you can apply in your daily life.
What People Are Saying...
I was on an unhealthy road leading towards burnout and didn’t even know it.
I filmed and edited this course, and as I worked on creating this content with Booth, I realized that this was precisely what I needed to hear. As they say, knowing is half the battle so once I recognized that I had some issues that needed to be addressed, I was able to take Booth’s advice and put some practices into place in both my personal and professional life that allow me to establish healthy boundaries.
I am so impressed by the information being provided through the 6 Steps to Stress Recovery and Burnout Prevention.
This course provides people with such a clearer understanding on how workplace stress management, prevention, and recovery can affect their life. I have already learned so much by digging deep within myself during this course, and learning to incorporate much of what I have learned in my “reinventing of myself.”
This is not something to add to your to do list, it is absolutely a journey to health.
And you have to see it that way. It has to be a commitment, you know, your financial commitment, your time commitment, your commitment to the course is all about you. It's not about what you're going to do at the end of the course that you're going to produce for the world.