FREEDOM FROM EMPTY
Are you running on empty? When you are empty, you have nothing to give--to yourself, to your work, to your family, to your community, to the world. At best, you are not able to live up to your full potential. At worst, you crash and burn; perhaps losing everything you have spent years working for.
Leaders who are running on empty make critical mistakes. Those mistakes have ripple effects both professionally and personally.
Many of us spend our lives chasing our definition of success, only to find ourselves exhausted, burned out, physically and/or mentally ill, and unable to enjoy our lives. Somewhere along the way, we have lost touch with who we are and what we need. And yet, we feel stuck in perpetual motion. Overwhelmed. Helpless. On a runaway train with our foot lashed to the accelerator.
I know how isolating and exhausting it can be to live this way, because I have been there. I want to tell you that you’re not alone. That there is hope. And that there is another way and it doesn’t mean giving up everything you’ve worked so hard to earn.
I can help you find clarity. Reclaim your life. Reconnect with your purpose and passion. Restore your energy.
At the end of this journey, you will be a stronger, more resilient, more effective leader and human.
Freedom from Empty
Are you running on empty?
Take the quiz BELOW. Check all of the statements that apply:
*all responses will be held in confidence
you are not alone. Let's talk.
You don't have to do this alone.
3-week minimum commitment
- Explore and define values and needs
- Identify gaps in alignment between values/needs and life/work
- Develop and prioritize strategies to close the gaps
- Set 3-month goals for each strategy
- Completed in single session or in 3 sessions over a 3-week period
6-month minimum commitment
- Everything in Align
- Set 6-month goals for each strategy
- Identify action steps needed to achieve each goal
- Set timeline for each action step
- Check-in weekly for 30 minutes to discuss wins, obstacles, opportunities, and next steps
3 days, 2 nights
- All-inclusive except travel
- Step out of the day-to-day
- Connect with peers
- Just bring yourself and we will take care of the rest.
- Your life isn't working for you
- You have been running on empty for months, or even years
- You are already burned out or in crisis or on the verge
- You need to transform your life, but you cannot see the path