Freedom from Empty: Engage
Knowing "what" you need to do is often the easy part. But once we have worked together to identify ways to Align the way you live and work with your needs and values, how do you make the changes you have identified? The truth is that making intentional changes in the way you live and work takes consistency, repetition, resilience and support.
Following the Align phase, in the Engage phase, I will support, encourage and hold you accountable as you begin the implement change in your life. I will also help you think through how to navigate your work and personal relationships during the change process.
We will check-in on a weekly basis for 30 minutes each. During these check-ins, we will identify wins, challenges, obstacles, opportunities. We will problem-solve together and recalibrate as needed.
At the end of this program you will not only be operating in closer alignment with your needs and values, you will also have developed replicable skills and strategies for continuing to make positive change in your life.
Making change all by yourself is hard, but guidance and support can accelerate and cement the positive outcomes you seek.
3-week minimum commitment
- Explore and define values and needs
- Identify gaps in alignment between values/needs and life/work
- Develop and prioritize strategies to close the gaps
- Set 3-month goals for each strategy
- Completed in a single session or in 3 sessions over a 3-week period
6-month minimum commitment
- Everything in Align
- Set 6-month goals for each strategy
- Identify action steps needed to achieve each goal
- Set timeline for each action step
- Check-in weekly for 30 minutes to discuss wins, obstacles, opportunities, and next steps
3 days, 2 nights
- All-inclusive except travel
- Step out of the day-to-day
- Connect with peers
- Just bring yourself and we will take care of the rest.
- Your life isn't working for you
- You have been running on empty for months, or even years
- You are already burned out or in crisis or on the verge
- You need to transform your life, but you cannot see the path