Freedom from Empty: Breathe
Sometimes we have to breathe before can do anything else. Find the space you need. Step out of the day-to-day.
Nutrition, movement, rest, nature, connection and play are critical building blocks to your well-being. Savor exquisite meals made with real food. Learn how movement can help you release tension and stress and regain perspective and focus. Explore nature and feel your breath expand. Build community and connection with your peers. Play.
You will leave this retreat feeling more equipped to tackle whatever waits for you back home. Just bring yourself and we will take care of the rest.
3-week minimum commitment
- Explore and define values and needs
- Identify gaps in alignment between values/needs and life/work
- Develop and prioritize strategies to close the gaps
- Set 3-month goals for each strategy
- Completd in a single session or in 3 sessions over a 3-week period
6-month minimum commitment
- Everything in Align
- Set 6-month goals for each strategy
- Identify action steps needed to achieve each goal
- Set timeline for each action step
- Check-in weekly for 30 minutes to discuss wins, obstacles, opportunities, and next steps
3 days, 2 nights
- All-inclusive except travel
- Step out of the day-to-day
- Connect with peers
- Just bring yourself and we will take care of the rest.
- Your life isn't working for you
- You have been running on empty for months, or even years
- You are already burned out or in crisis or on the verge
- You need to transform your life, but you cannot see the path